Monday, October 15, 2012

Faith walking

So lately I have been all over the place with my thoughts and my goals.  Being a wife and mother, my personal goals usually take a back burner to those of my family.  I want so much to be able to increase my territory and have a major platform to encourage and inspire others through my words and my wisdom.  I think that because I am a part of that "Right Now" generation, I am having a hard time sitting still and listening to the lord. 

So I have been in prayer and just constantly speaking with the Lord seeking guidance.  I said, "Lord I know what you have for me is for me and I just pray that you reveal it to me." Then I would google jobs for writers or organizations to help get jobs.  What I was not doing was writing or listening for Gods word.  I was so overwhelmed and frustrated that I was about to say forget it I will be ordinary.  But then a word came.  I was cleaning out my email and I always get these emails from a publication for EEW and I did not know what it was for.  I sign up for so much stuff that I did not know what it was so I went to the site to find out what it was.  It is a online christian publication, Empowering Everyday Women by Dianna Hobbs.  I read over the website and about the founder Ms. Hobbs.  Then I went to another site that she has called Getting Better Everyday and it had testimonies on there from women like me with struggles like me. through reading their testimonies I began to feel a sense of relief and revelation, whatever God has planned for my life will be revealed when he feels that I am ready.  I just need to focus on the gift that he gave me, writing.  I felt so uplifted and inspired and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am destined to be extraordinary because God made me that way.  No matter the outcome the victory is already mine and I claim it. 

If you are not walking in faith then you are not living.  You have to know that God has a plan for you and your life.  You may not see through the storm but trust and believe that at the end of whatever you're going through or struggling with, God has a break through for you.  All you have to do and praise him through the storm and trust that he knows what's best.  I believe do you?

Be blessed and walk in faith knowing that God made you to be GREAT!

I found this book that I thought was appropriate for the post and a good read you can check it out at: http://naaharperonline.com/books/

No comments:

Post a Comment